22nd - 26th March
Year 1 have been very busy again this week, and we have had so much fun.
- Started our TT Rockstars, challenging ourselves to become better rockstars with our 2 and 5 times tables.
- Practicing our spelling words ready for our weekly spelling quiz.
- learned how to tell the time using o'clock and half past.
- Made musical instruments out of recycled materials.
- Worked together as a team to compose a piece of music.
- learned how important it is to recycle properly to protect our oceans.
- Re-telling the Easter story.
Making robot masks ready for our 'Robot' party.
Practicing our robot moves.