Welcome back to another busy and exciting year in Nursery/Reception. We are really looking forward to working with you and your children to make this a fun year full of learning.
Mrs Tyrrell-Howell, Mrs Tucker, Miss Lai and Ms Ingham.
A few reminders:
* Fruit and cookery money is £5.00 per term. Please pay in cash to one of the Nursery/Reception staff.
* Reception reading books are changed throughout the week. Please send them in everyday.
Nursery CAPER (take home books) are changed on a Friday.
* Homework is handed out every Friday and should be returned by the following Thursday. Please encourage your child to have a go at the work themselves.
* Reception children need a PE kit. This should be a white t-shirt and navy shorts or grey joggers. Please label every item, including the bag with your child’s name.
* Welly walks - we are looking to go on welly walks around the local area. Please could you send in a pair of wellies, labelled with your child’s name.